LES TRIBULATIONS D'UN FOX TERRIER A POILS DURS,

AVEC BIDULE LE CHAT,
LES CHEVAUX : VEDA, IVOIRE ET KATIA
SANS OUBLIER LES HUMAINS DE LA FAMILLE ...

TO THE ATTENTION OF MY ENGLISH SPEAKING VISITORS

mercredi 21 avril 2010

GOOD NEWS ONLY ... / QUE DES BONNES NOUVELLES ...

Hello buddies,
Here I am again, back with some good news. So last time I was ready to let you know about it, but I was also very sad about our dear friend Altaïr crossing the rainbow bridge that I decided to postpone this message and tell you about it another time.
Salut les amis,
Me revoilà avec de bonnes nouvelles. Donc, la dernière fois, je m'apprêtais à vous en parler, mais j'étais si triste à propos de notre douce amie Altaïr qui a rejoint les étoiles que j'ai décidé de remettre à plus tard ce message et de vous en parler une autre fois.

Since spring's now settled here, I can enjoy the strolls with the horses even better, and I even had a friend with me last time. I showed him all my secret spots for bathing, rolling in mud, etc ... And he looked as though he enjoyed it very much. His name is Nemo, and I hope he'll come back again with me since it was fun !!!
Etant donné que le printemps est maintenant bien installé, je profite encore mieux de mes balades avec les chevaux, et la dernière fois, un pote m'a même accompagné. Je lui ai montré tous mes spots secrets pour se baigner, se rouler dans la boue, etc ... Et il a eu l'air de beaucoup aimer ça. Il s'appelle Nemo, et j'espère qu'il viendra encore car on s'est bien amusés !!!


Now the great news ... Maybe some of you remember my having a blind date with a 'kind of' foxy girl in February ... Well Mom told me that I'd probably become a daddy !!! It's almost certain, and the due date is April 24th, so we're almost there ... I can't wait and neither can Mom, so paws crossed until then, and I'll let you know as soon as I get the news.
Maintenant, place à la grande nouvelle ... Certains d'entre vous se souviennent peut-être de mon rendez-vous coquin avec une jeune fille "type fox" en Février ... Eh bien Maman m'a dit que j'allais probablement être papa !!! C'est presque sûr, et c'est prévu pour les environs du 24 Avril, nous y sommes presque ... Je suis si impatient, et Maman aussi, donc je croise les pattes jusque-là et je vous tiendrai au courant dès que j'ai des nouvelles.

Wirey Luv' and hugs to you,
Ulysse xxx

PS : please sign in my guest book (below) / SVP inscrivez-vous sur mon livre d'or (plus bas)

2 commentaires:

Molly the Airedale a dit…

Congratulations to you, Ulysse! We can't wait to see pictures of your pups! We love puppy pictures!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Anonyme a dit…

OMD!!! You're gonna b a daddy??
I am shocked and happy!
First. I must have pictures of your girlie friend. Then I must have pictures of you and the cigars you will be giving out as a new proud papa. Then I insist on baby pics!! BOL!!!

You didn't even ask all your friends if this girlie friend was worthy of your Uly-ness!!

Well, no matter now! I'm sure she is magnificent!
SMOOCHES!!!